SALES MANAGER | Fulltime
International Audio Holding B.V. | Elst, The Netherlands
International Audio Holding is the company behind the globally renowned and prolific brands Siltech and Crystal Cable, setting standards in High-end Audio. Although two different brands, they share one ultimate goal: to create the best possible musical reproduction through high-end cables, loudspeakers and amplifiers. Our products are distributed in over 50 countries, reviewed by the most renowned reviewers, showcased at high-end shows around the world and designed, engineered and crafted by our specialized team.
For the further expansion of the business, we are looking for a Sales Manager (m/f)
To strengthen our team, we're looking for creative people who are passionate about what they do and who can think outside the box. You won't just help the company grow - you'll grow with us too. This position requires a person with detailed knowledge of the high-end audio or consumer audio market, and experience dealing with a selective distribution network.
You need to have experience setting a sales strategy, growing a high-end audio or consumer audio brand, managing a long sales cycle and identifying high value prospects.
Do you share our passion for the world of audio and music technology and want to make it accessible on a global scale?
To professionally manage and develop new as well as existing customer relationships within the high-end audio marketplaces, effectively leading and managing the high-end audio sales to achieve all sales, margin and profit targets. This will involve driving sales and margin performance through the team to help deliver the company’s financial and growth objectives. It will also include contribution to and implementation of company strategy, as ultimately directed by the Sales & Marketing Director.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with all customers, particularly distributors, buying groups, internet resellers and independent stores.
- Work with engineering to develop regular training events for retailers and resellers store staff to increase both technical knowledge and brand awareness, leading to mutually profitable business opportunities.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key contacts within the industry, ensuring the brands are front-of-mind at all times.
- Responsible for prospecting. Must have the ability to identify, contact, and develop new business relationships with regional and national customers.
- Prepare and deliver regular management reports on sales and channel development, market research and customer feedback as well as customer and market activity within the region, as required by the Global Sales & Marketing Director or the CEO.
- Represent the Company as required at exhibitions and events, maximizing all sales opportunities and International Audio Holding (Siltech & Crystal Cable) brand awareness.
- Maintain comprehensive knowledge of products and audio technologies, as well as customer and competitor activities
- Actively manage own competencies and skills portfolio, undertaking any development and training as required to ensure continued up to date knowledge of products and business systems as well as general management development.
ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Several years of account management and business development experience in consumer goods. Experience with consumer electronics, specifically audio, a plus.
- Extensive experience and demonstrated success in establishing and developing relationships with retail accounts.
- Motivated self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Highly collaborative yet able to function independently.
- Ability to understand and articulate complicated concepts in clear, concise terms. Strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn audio technology and stay current with new innovations.
- Must be flexible, enthusiastic and possess good human relations skills with the ability to think independently and make sound business decisions.
- Impeccable oral and verbal communication skills – including fluent English spoken & written ability.
- Excellent influencing and motivation skills.
- Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); and other applicable applications.
- Knowledge and experience of using CRM systems and preparing and delivering reports / presentations
- Full clean driving license
REGULAR TRAVEL & OVERNIGHT STAYS WILL BE REQUIRED IN THIS ROLE